A business of today must run its activities in a socially acceptable way if it desires to sustain in the long run. Businesses should operate without jeopardizing the fate of the future generation. And for that, business needs to think for the society, environment, and its customers. Continuing business with ethics and contributing to economic development while improving the quality of the life of the workforce and their families demonstrated by the Kairali Ayurvedic Group. The local community and society at large is always considered to be benefitted by the actions.
Successful growth of an organization cannot be measured just by its increasing profitable value; rather it lies in the appreciation and recognition by the community. Kerala also known as the Paradise of Ayurveda, is the home of Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village and our success story would not have been same without the ancient knowledge and wisdom that Kerala has bestowed us with. Therefore it’s our responsibility to pay back in the form of taking its care socially, culturally and environmentally.
A wide range of vital needs of surrounding population are satisfied by our charitable outreach programs.
- Providing Lands for Cultivation: Local farmers, who are suffering from financial crisis and economic difficulties, don’t have their own land to cultivate and find it difficult to feed their families are given agricultural lands by Kairali Ayurvedic Group. Surplus grain is either purchased by Kairali or sold to the local co-operative society.
- Buyback on MSP (Minimum Support Price): We have procedure to buyback grains on MSP from the farmers who have been given land for cultivation from our grounds.
- In alignment with the “Hope” foundation we focus to help local adults especially women in attaining economic independence by upgrading their skills via training.
- Kairali Ayurvedic Group gives donation to the local communities around Palakkad. We also provide financial support, hospital beds and equipments to the local hospital in Chitoor Village and this effort will be continued in future too.
- We have donated computers, tables, chairs, cupboards and money for books to the local school in Kodumbu Village.
- Free medical checkups have been offered to almost 5000 financially weak people and free health consultation along with 2 nights in facility at Kairali has also been offered.
- 90% of our staff at The Ayurvedic Healing Village and other treatment centers is from Palakkad or Kerala. This is done with the aim of hiring the locals and contributing to their financial and economic development. These all are enabled by contributing to a local skills training program.