Kairali’s most sought after program which enables the candidate to do basic Ayurvedic-wellness consultations with their clients & perform Ayurvedic therapies confidently.
Also, the advanced training program can be customized as per candidate’s special requirements & availability.
Starting from the introduction & history of Ayurveda, the program will cover major topics under Ayurveda including Philosophies, Concepts, Theories, Treatment modalities, Diet & Regimen (Dinacharya) and Seasonal (Ritucharya) precautions in Ayurveda.
Program will cover basics on Human Anatomy & Physiology with Ayurvedic aspects. A certificate will be provided to you after successful completion of the course or workshop.
- Introduction to Ayurveda and its Basic Principles.
- Practical Learning of Abhyangam.
- Detailed Theory and Practical class on Shirodhara, Abhyangam and Nasya.
- Detailed Theory on Dosha and Practical session on Podikizhi.
- Detailed Theory and Practical Sessions on Udwarthanam.
- Detailed theory and Practical Sessions on Kativasti.
- Q&A Session.
2 hours Theory + 2 hours Practical over 10 days.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Origin & History of Ayurveda
- Branches of Ayurveda
- Divisions of Ayurveda
- Acharya’s of Ayurveda
- Treatises in Ayurveda
- Importance of Ayurveda
- Abhyangam-1 (Head & Neck at sitting position)
- Body at Supine position
- Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Abhyangam Theory-1
- Abhyangam 2 (Body at prone position)
- Swastha Lakshana
- Health & Disease according to Ayurveda
- Abhyangam Theory-2
- Treatment Modalities
- Langhana & Brimhana
- Shodhana Shirodhara Theory Part
- Abhyangam & Shirodhara Theory and instructions complete
- Nasya treatment theory complete
- Detailed theory on Dosha, Dhatu, Mala, Agni & Ama
- Description & classifications of Diseases
- Theory part of Podikizhi therapy
- Podikizhi ( Kizhi preparation, tying of Kizhi)
- Kizhi application on supine position
- Human Anatomy
- Podikizhi application on prone position
- Ahara & Vihara (Diet & Regimen)
- Dravyaguna basics
- Human Anatomy
- Physiology part-2
- Udwarthanam Theory Part
- Roga Pareeksha
- Rogi Pareeksha
- Introduction to Panchakarma
- Kativasti-Theory Part
- Prakriti Basics
- Prakriti analysis questionnaire
- Q&A Session
- Complete Practicals
- Q&A session
||4 hours sessions over 10 days
*Price includes accommodation and food.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Accommodation in uniquely designed, independent villas.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg. only).
- Daily allotment of in-room mineral-water [1 per person per day, max of 2 bottles per room per day]; unlimited supply of herbal-water.
- Additional food-items will be charged extra.
- Group-Yoga session daily morning; Individual classes are available on chargeable basis.
- Group-Meditation session daily evening; Individual classes are available on chargeable basis.
- Lecture on Ayurveda (Once a Week).
- Demonstration on Ayurveda Cooking (Once a Week).
- Village Walk (Once a Week).
- Complimentary Village Walk (Once a Week).
- Visit to our Proprietary Ayurvedic Factory (Chargeable Basis). Please ask our friendly staff for rates and details.
- Daily Personal Lifestyle & Fitness Evaluation.
- Use of Swimming pool, Library. Gym and all Indoor & Outdoor Facilities.
- Internal medicines given for your treatment can only be ascertained as your treatment progresses and will cost extra.
Terms & Conditions:
- Accommodation facility is only available at our Ayurvedic Healing Village, Kerala, which is included in the cost.
- Other locations to avail training programs are Delhi and Mumbai (no accommodation) and prices may vary.
- Theory classes are conducted by expert Ayurvedic Doctors.
- Practical sessions are conducted by Senior Ayurvedic Trainers and Ayurvedic Doctors.
- After successful completion, certificates are issued by Kairali Institute of Panchakarma Therapies/ Kairali Ayurvedic Centre.
- Photography and videography is not permitted during practical and training sessions.
- Payment Policy: Full payment in advance to sign up for the program.
- Classes will be from Monday to Saturday only.
- Sundays will be off and no classes will take place on Public Holidays.
- To sign up for the course, please bring a valid identity proof & 2 passport size photographs.
- There will be a 20% discount for groups with more than 5 students.
- Above rates applicable from 1st Jan, 2019 to 31st March, 2020.